Monday, January 25, 2010

An Errand Filled Day

TWENTY FIVE

These are all the places I went today:

Wells Fargo
US Bank
Target
Punch Pizza
Gas station
The General Store Cafe
Tonka Ski and Cycle
Eden Prairie Center
Target again
MHS Black Box
Opitz
HOME.

Thats a LOT of driving. I spent The General Store Cafe through Opitz and the drives in between with JK; we had some great catch up time and gossiped a lot. I love that girl. Spent Punch with PH, we got free pizza and he got interviewed by Channel 9 news on the game last night. It made me laugh. At Opitz I got a great deal: new jeans, and a sundress for summer/Mexico spring break. Now all I can think about is Mexico. Summer. FREEDOM. I can't wait.

P.S. If I had Photoshop this picture would look WAY sweeter. It's going on my list of photos to edit. I need Photoshop asap before this list becomes unmanageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment