Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas #4...

THREE

Today we had christmas with my dad's side of the family. Which, for us, was our 4th Christmas. Christmas Eve and Christmas day we did stuff with just the four of us because of the snow. Then last Sunday we had Christmas with Mom's family, today was Dad's. Christmas #4. Good haul too, I'm quite happy. The cousins and Dani Kate and I had some great Wii adventures.



This morning I went to church for the first time in a few weeks, I missed it a lot. I sat RIGHT next to the stage and could barely see a thing. Just JK dancing and singing away for the congregation. So this is what I saw during the service, only I was more fascinated by the sun coming through the window and shining on the dust in the air. It looked like glitter falling from the ceiling and was GORGEOUS, but my camera couldn't pick it up. :-( Still a pretty picture though, I like it.

So I thought I would give ya'll the background to why I'm doing this project in the first place. LG and PH started their own 365 projects last March, and SB and I loved the idea. So we decided to start our own for the year of 2010. With senior year and graduation and first semester of college, we thought it would be fun. So SB is my bud in this endeavor, her blog is called 525,600 Minutes. In case you are curious, PH's is The 365 Day Endeavor and LG's is In Light of a Year. PH is starting over with SB and I this year, because he failed in his last attempt. Good luck on this time around, PH. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment