Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Beginning!

ONE

So here it is. My first post of the new year. Well, my first post ever. This is my project for the year: one picture a day for a year. I'm really excited for it, this year is a huge one for me. I'm graduating in June (6-10-2010), going off to the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire (moving in 8-29-10), stage managing the spring show (Jesus Christ Superstar?? Opening mid April), and nannying all summer long for two adorable little girls. There are going to be lots of changes, and it's going to be awesome. :-)

Below is my picture for yesterday, January 01, 2010:

Yesterday was insane. I woke up and did some major cleaning after my party the night before. Then LG and I went to see Avatar at EP... It was sold out. That was my third attempt to see it. Third time isn't the charm I guess. So then we went back to her house and watched Pocahontas. A FANTASTIC alternative if you ask me. Then I went off to CV's to play Wii and Disney Scene It with KS and AR. I love Disney. To top the night off, I traveled to BS's for the end of Iron Man and iRobot. What a movie filled day. The above picture is from BS's house. He's got this constantly full jar of candy that always looks amazing. Except for the chocolate Laffy Taffy. That's weird. Below are our movies for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment