Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hosanna to the Most Highest

EIGHTY SEVEN


I don't work today. :-) It made me really happy. I usually work Sunday's and I hate it. SO.. I didn't today! I went to church where the girls performed their Signs of Praise song and waved palm branches in honor of our Lord and Savior entering into Jerusalem for the last week of his life. They did wonderfully and were adorable! Then I came home and did homework (Max came and visited me and sat right there watching. He looks a little bit freaky in this picture, but he heard something just as I was taking the picture and moved). Then me, Dani Kate, and Mom got pedicures before SPRING BREAK (1, 2, 3... only 4 days til I'm on a plane to MEXICO)!!!! Now I'm updating the blog! And I'm done. Now for homework and maybe watching Life on the Discovery Channel with MC, MB, and NC. We'll see how homework progresses.

Oh gosh. Here is a really ridiculous story.
KS sent me a picture of her hair that she did. She finally got it to curl and was really exciting, but to me, it looked NOTHING like her. And still doesn't to me. Her hair looks EXACTLY like MC's. KS's hair is darker than MC's, and this head of hair is EXACTLY MC's color. I don't know, maybe I'm going crazy. But I'm still super confused by it. Decide for yourselves, for those of you who know them: KS or MC?


Okay, looking at it now it looks like KS.

1 comment: