Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feedback Anyone?

SIXTY SEVEN


This is what I found under my wiper blade in the student lot after school on Monday. I ran into the theater and asked everyone if they did it. No one did.

Background story: a while ago some kids found the Techie Bible online with all these "verses." Basically they are numbers assigned to random things that happen in theatre. 260 happens to mean feedback (audio buzzing from the microphones or speakers). Last year we would always yell "260!!!" at JH whenever we heard feedback just to frustrate him/be funny (he ran sound, and REALLY well). We also got all the actors to say "260" instead of counting up from one during their mic checks, out of love for JH of course.

JH visited the school on monday and left me a present on my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment